CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW!
- This event has passed.
Expand Your Impact – Caring for Climate
August 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
A full day workshop for you to expand your ideas and projects on the theme: caring for climate. Specifically, to support local solutions: gain tips, tricks and resources to help make your project happen. An inspiring day for you to clarify your thinking and connect with others.
Participation for this event is FREE thanks to the generous support of program partners, however places are limited, bookings are essential.
ABOUT EXPAND YOUR IMPACT
The day will cover four key themes, critical to making change happen:
- Building YOUR Vision
- Mobilising your A-Team
- Talking it UP
- BEING Resource Rich
If you are someone who:
- cares about your community or the environment around you;
- has an idea you want to develop further;
- is working tirelessly to implement change with limited funds;
- wants new opportunities for partnerships and collaboration;
- is curious to learn more about making change happen;
- would enjoy connecting with others committed to positive change;
then this day is for you!
Whether you are a volunteer, business owner, employee, entrepreneur, government agency, community leader, interested individual or any of the above, all are welcome to attend.
This event is part of the Ramp Up Resilience initiative, being held in Campaspe, Loddon and Bendigo Shires from April to October 2019.
Ramp Up Resilience is a series of thoughtful programs about climate, how it impacts us and what we’ll do about it. Find out more about Ramp Up Resilience here
Sign up to our e-news to stay in the loop, receive updates and direct event invitations!