- Register for our next event: Outside the Square – Connecting
- Be part of our “What Do You Reckon” community conversation
- Save the date for: Outside the Square – Creating Our Future
- Sign up to our e-news to stay in the loop, receive updates and direct event invitations !
- Read about our recent event Outside the Square Ramp Up Resilience
Keep reading below to find out more …….
Greater Bendigo’s Curriculum for Change is a series of discussions and events throughout 2017, underlining how each and everyone of us, can play a part in creating the future we want.
The program will cover some big topics such as:
- Building stronger connections and looking out for each other
- Creating active healthy neighbourhoods, connecting with our environment
- Gearing up for the future and a changing economy
Over the next 6 months, all locals and organisations from the Greater Bendigo region are invited to participate in any way that’s comfortable – online, via email, coming along to special events for a cuppa and good discussion, or even running a special event, as part of this program.
Whether thinking about these topics for the first time or being actively involved for many years, the Curriculum provides a great opportunity to raise awareness, introduce new ideas, expand existing initiatives, create new outcomes and collaborations, for the benefit of our whole community.
Participation in Phase 1 of the program is FREE: Sign up to our e-news to stay in the loop, receive updates and direct event invitations !
This program is proudly supported by